4 november 2016

Relics & Artifacs and Unity stamps.


Today I want to show you an other kind of stamping, stamping in pastes.
The base of this project are the Relics & Artifacts from Sandra Evertson. I LOVE these resins since I have seen them at the CHA in 2013. Creative freedom with these stunning embellishments! 

This one you can order at de Craftorij(Holland)

I made this canvas with a paste and pressed the stamps in it (before stamping spray the stamp with water).
The stamps are from Unity stamp company and designed by Jolande and me.


There is a fourth one but I didn't use that one!
You can order them at de Craftorij and at Unity stamp company .

Some detail pics:







I hope you are inspired, have a great weekend ;)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw Marleen, dit is echt een work of art !!
    Schitterend kleuren en structuren. LOVE it ! 💕💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Marleen I am inspired! Your'e work is impeccable. Believe it or not I have one of your swaps from 15-20 years ago from Red Dog I believe?! I'll have to take a picture and show you~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have these stamps. I love them! I'm going to try your technique using the stamps. Thanks for sharing😊

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails