12 januari 2016

CHA layout , 'on that day'.

For the CHA ( in Anaheim) for Art Anthology I also made a layout, 'On that day'.

On the layout I used photos I've made from the numbers of the houses in an old village in France. On the bigger photo you see a nice turquoise door and that door is the backgound of my blog since a few years now!
The lace you see at the layout is bought in France on the Flea Market. I think it is an old lace cut from a tablecloth or something. So search in you local Antique store or at the Flea Market.


I made a step by step tutorial on my Snapguide page!
  Check out How to Create This Layout With Minx Ink by Marleen van Meerendonk on Snapguide.

Some detail pictures:







Hope you are inspired!
thanks for visiting!

3 opmerkingen:

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails