18 januari 2016

Binder with "Flea Market Findings".

This binder I made because I make more often A4 size layouts and journal pages and I want to safe them together.

(click to enlarge the photos)
I used embellishments from Melissa Frances including the Flea Market Findings, they are amazing! And of course I used many Art Anthology products.

There is a step by step tutorial for you so enjoy!!

Check out How to Make This Binder Cover. by Marleen van Meerendonk on Snapguide.


Detail photos:

(click to enlarge the photos)







Till the next time , hugs,
thanks for visiting!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful project! I love what you did with the flea market metal thing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ziet er weer onweerstaanbaar gaaf uit. Ga ik binnenkort op het gemak bekijken!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ziet er prachtig uit! Duidelijk te volgen de stappen die je gemaakt hebt! (Moet ook weer eens zoiets doen; m'n vingers jeuken...nu nog wat tijd :) Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails