15 mei 2015

Time flies , spend it wisely.

 Hi Art Anthology fans!

I was inspired by the fact that time goes fast... sometimes it worries me.
The last few months I realized that I have to enjoy every minute, before you know... pfff I don´t want to think about that. But since my dog died I´m very aware of the fact that time flies and I have to spend it wisely!
I made a canvas that shows a "time-hurricane".

It is very difficult to make a good photo (because of the shimmers and the metal effects) but the video and detail pictures shows the metal looks perfect!




Detail pics:






Art Anthology Materials:
  • Velvet - Fiji
  • Velvet - Mayan Gold
  • Velvet - Tuxedo
  • Velvet - Basil
  • Velvet - Terracotta
  • Colorations - Raider
  • Colorations - Waimea Bay
  • Fairy Dust - Gilded Gold
  • Metal Effects - Copper
  • Stucco
  • Gesso
I hope you are inspired!
thanks for visiting!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig Marleen! Wat een mooie texturen zijn erin verwerkt...en prachtige producten zeg!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw wat een prachtstuk en duidelijke video!! Wat voor kwasten gebruik jij?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails