13 april 2011

WOYWW & Workshops

WOYWW: today nothing at all !! I've a different kind of desk this week, my pc. I've been felting the whole week... so my desk is exactly like last week, a felted book cover on it! The rest of the time I was behind my pc doing some blog work. At the left side of my blog I've added 2 classes @ the Craftorij. The configurations tray 'my way' will be the 4th of June! The Shadow box will be the 1st of October. I love this box!! I've used the Graphic45 Steampunk collection and a lot of Viva-decor products. There are a limited number of entries so book soon!!

I look forward to this Friday, Cheryl from Tenseconds studio will be at the Craftorij! That will be a lot of fun!!

To see more creative desks, pop over to Julia's blog

Have a happy Wednesday!!

thanks for visiting!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your shadow box. Have fun felting. xox Corrine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your crafting space. Have a great week.
    A x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The shadow box looks fab ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Het is allemaal prachtig vooral in het echt...
    we gaan een paar heerlijke dagen tegemoet.
    Liefs Jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow! Your shadow box is a sight to behold! Fantastic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the shadow box. The config tray is really nice! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Super gorgeous shadow box! I have to learn how to do one of those! Looks like fun!

    Happy be-lated WOYWW!

    I have some yummy candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out! :D

    My Blog Candy!

    xx Tracey xx
    #58

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails